Dienstag, 25. September 2012

Photokina Report II: Highlights

Hello visitors,
I wasn´t only at Photokina to shoot playmates, but I informed myself about technic novelties and I tested out products. Every visitor had the chance to test out every product, even some products way out of my money-class, like the Hasselblad H5D. Some interesting Events happened, too. Informations about the products and events here:
Calvin Hollywood (Blende 8) on the stage about photoshoping

The unbelievable fast, fantastic Sigma 200-500mm f/2.8

The unbelievable light intense and huge lens, the fastest of his class. Problem: Costs of 26.000€ and a huge weight.

The Sigma 10-20mm, which I want to buy

Olympus OMD-EM5, unbelievable good system camera
The Olympus is better than some DSLRs. The performance and the quality is amazing! Buy it!

Hasselblad H5D, new middle-format camera of the swedish company Hasselblad
I tried out one H4D, really interessting, but more in the next post.

Leica S, my absolut highlight
In my oppinion this is the best camera at the moment. It´s cheaper, lighter bust still better than the Hasselblad. It has an unbelievable quality. But you have to pay 22.000€ just for the body.

Huge Leica photo-gallery with the presidents-serie of Platon

Lomography Germany map in front of the Cologne Dom

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen