Sonntag, 7. Oktober 2012

Photokina report VII: Cologne and a short résumé

Hello visitors,
now it comes: The last report-post from Photokina 2012 in Cologne. This was my first photography-fair, but I have too say it was UNBELIEVABLE! Every camera, every important pro, all the big companies, everything was there. I tried out middle-format and cameras like the D4; I never thougt that it will be so great. There were so much attractions, so much interessting things, I really enjoyed it! At this point I want to thank Mach das L for acommpanying me and for this great day. I cannot wait until 2014, I think this will be great again. Thank you for following my Photokina 2012 report and I´m saying good bye to Photokina until 2014! Now I show you some small impressions from Cologne I made while waiting for my train back home:






             

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen